I really really hope I get it. I think it went well... but I really can't tell. I'm not sure how competitive it is. The interviewees were very nice though.
This uni looks and sounds so amazing, it would be such a dream come true! It would be real a life-changing experience.
I've been craving an opportunity like this for so many years, and now I finally have the means to do it. Plus I'll be applying for a scholarship, which hopefully I'll get- and that along with the VicOE grant will cover most of my costs- including flights! Awesome.
So, this is just a short introduction. I know I'm a bit ahead of myself- but I'm so excited I can't help it! I'll be going over a month early (in March) and doing the intensive German language course, before the Sommer Semester starts in April, where I'll be studying mainly Psychology and a little German culture and history.
But although I'm sure it will be interesting, I'm not really going for the academics. I'm going to party it up in Germany! No, mostly I just have the biggest desire to travel and explore Europe. And I'd love to just make new friends, eat awesome food and drink lots of beer! And I hope to get lost in the culture and learn the history and the language and just have the time of my life.
Auf Wiedersehen!
![]() |
| Konstanz Universitat is South-West Germany and located right on the border of Switzerland! |
So, this is just a short introduction. I know I'm a bit ahead of myself- but I'm so excited I can't help it! I'll be going over a month early (in March) and doing the intensive German language course, before the Sommer Semester starts in April, where I'll be studying mainly Psychology and a little German culture and history.
But although I'm sure it will be interesting, I'm not really going for the academics. I'm going to party it up in Germany! No, mostly I just have the biggest desire to travel and explore Europe. And I'd love to just make new friends, eat awesome food and drink lots of beer! And I hope to get lost in the culture and learn the history and the language and just have the time of my life.
So Wilkommen to mein blog, I hope you enjoy keeping up to date with my semester of debauchery!
Auf Wiedersehen!
![]() |
| Mich |


No comments:
Post a Comment