I can't believe I'm going tomorrow! I have a countdown app on my phone and I remember when I first started, it was over 250 days away!... And now it's one!
I'm all packed and organised which was a bit of a mission packing four seasons into one suitcase. I did have a helper though.
I'm all packed and organised which was a bit of a mission packing four seasons into one suitcase. I did have a helper though.
I came across a cool quote the other day that applies to me and I'm definitely going to take it on board. I've never done anything like this before so I definitely have a fear of the unknown.
But I know this will be a huge learning experience for me and I am far more excited than nervous, so it's a good balance I think. I just need to be brave and take on all challenges head on!
Well it's my last night in Australia so I better go have some fun! See you at my next post which will be from Deutschland!
Tschüss!


No comments:
Post a Comment